ARTcetera 2022 Quick Facts
Who: The Miller-Dwan Foundation’s best ARTcetera yet.
What: Gourmet dinner extravaganza and specially-curated auction gala.
Where: The Garden in Canal Park.
When: Thursday, September 22, 2022, from 5-10 p.m.
Program: Social hour, a not-so-silent silent auction, dinner, live auction and presentation from master storyteller Nora McInerny.
Attendance: 220 of our region’s most prominent and philanthropic community members.
For 22 years, the Miller-Dwan Foundation has hosted ARTcetera, our region’s leading fundraising event designed to transform healthcare in our area. Every year, we receive remarkable, and often one-of-a-kind donations from our community’s businesses, citizens and beyond – all because they believe in the Foundation’s work and the diﬀerence we make right here in our own region.
Over the years, ARTcetera proceeds have ﬁlled healthcare gaps and created some of our area’s most meaningful healthcare options – options that serve you, your employees, neighbors and loved ones. By being a sponsor, you can create healthier people, healthier families and a healthier community.
- Demonstrate your company’s support for taking bold steps to create change in our community.
- Highlight your corporate responsibility.
- Emphasize your leadership in advancing the health and well-being.
- Increase your brand awareness and loyalty.
- Market your brand directly to a targeted audience of high net worth consumers.
- Associate your brand with the Miller-Dwan Foundation, a proven and respected non-proﬁt leader.
Mental Health Care Right Here in our Region
An underwriting gift to ARTcetera will help champion vital mental health services by supporting access to a comprehensive continuum that includes multiple levels of care, including:
- Adult Inpatient Mental Health: This program provides psychiatric care to those 18 years of age and older who need a safe, therapeutic environment where they can develop their own personalized plan to achieve their highest level of mental, physical, social and spiritual well-being.
- Adolescent Inpatient Mental Health: Like adults, children and adolescents can have mental health disorders that interfere with the way they think, act and feel. And just like physical health, mental health is important at every stage of life.
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Programming takes place at Amberwing. This kind of comprehensive, short-term, intensive, clinical care is a step below inpatient hospitalization, but more concentrated than traditional outpatient care. Individuals in partial hospitalization programs attend structured daytime programming for a period of about three weeks. Follow-up and refresher care is available. Other Amberwing programs include Birth – Kindergarten Assessments and short-term intensive outpatient programming for emerging adults designed to help young people, ages 18-26, who are struggling with mental health and substance use issues.
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program: This kind of comprehensive, short-term, intensive, clinical care is a step below inpatient hospitalization, but more concentrated than traditional outpatient care, such as individual counseling. Individuals in partial hospitalization programs attend structured programming throughout the day, three to five days a week, and return home in the evenings.
These programs save lives. And with your help, these services will always be available to meet the varied and growing needs of even our most complex patients. Ensuring access to quality mental health care embodies compassion, dignity of the person and hope. With your help, we can bring mental health care to the next level.
If you’ve been a donor for our mental health services, if you’ve experienced the compassionate care received through our mental health services or if you’ve been involved in ARTcetera in the past, thank you. Thank you for caring so much about your community and the people of our region.
This year, there are four sponsor levels as follows:
WI-FI SPONSOR $1,000
As a Wi-Fi Sponsor your business will receive all Supporter beneﬁts plus the ability to name the Wi-Fi access at the event where all attendees can connect to. We will also create a custom sign that will be placed at the event entrance announcing your sponsorship.
TENT SPONSOR $5,000
As the Tent Sponsor, your company will have exposure in a fun and creative way. Our outdoor tent will be home to the social hour and silent auction, and your company’s logo and other information will be abundant within this space. In addition, your logo will be on our website, the event website and in all of our promotional materials.
BEVERAGE SPONSOR $10,000
As the official Beverage Sponsor, your business will receive all Supporter beneﬁts plus your logo will be front and center throughout the event and in all promotions leading up to the event.
SPEAKER SPONSOR $17,000
As a Speaker Sponsor, your business will receive all Supporter beneﬁts plus the recognition of stepping up to bring Nora McInerny and her important message to ARTcetera. You’ll also have an opportunity for a meet and greet with Nora.
TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY SPONSOR (Cost dependent on trip)
Your company will receive all Supporter beneﬁts plus will work with our event specialist to identify a travel opportunity that you would like to sponsor. This trip will be featured in our live auction and will have a full page dedicated with detail and color images in our event catalog.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss other sponsorship levels tailored to your particular goals and budget.